Most people become Christ-followers between the ages of 7-12. Childhood is the most influential time in our lives. We are all the products of our childhood. Childhood shapes our faith, values, and who we are. During childhood we memorize more information (math tables, grammar, spelling, scripture verses, etc.) and develop more habits than any other time in life. That is why Children's Ministry is more important than ever.
* An Improved Approach to Child Evangelism
* Four Stages of a Child's Faith
* Signs That a Child Is Ready to Follow Christ
* Signs That a Child Is NOT Ready
* Children and Baptism
* The Five Best Times to Reach Un-Churched Families
* Resources for Training Parents and Volunteers
Introduction to Human Trafficking Part III: The Church's Response
This session - part 3 of 4- is a call for the Church to engage on this issue of Human Trafficking. The session provides a brief Biblical mandate and then focuses on specific ways that the Faithful can make an impact in awareness, advocacy, prevention and ministry.