Introduction to Human Trafficking Part I: Definition and Scope
This session - part 1 of 4 - provides a basic introduction to human trafficking with a particular emphasis on trafficking as it occurs domestically. Maryland is used as an example of one state with high probability factors for human trafficking.
Most people become Christ-followers between the ages of 7-12. Childhood is the most influential time in our lives. We are all the products of our childhood. Childhood shapes our faith, values, and who we are. During childhood we memorize more information (math tables, grammar, spelling, scripture verses, etc.) and develop more habits than any other time in life. That is why Children's Ministry is more important than ever.
* An Improved Approach to Child Evangelism
* Four Stages of a Child's Faith
* Signs That a Child Is Ready to Follow Christ
* Signs That a Child Is NOT Ready
* Children and Baptism
* The Five Best Times to Reach Un-Churched Families
* Resources for Training Parents and Volunteers
Length: 49 minutes
Viewed 166 times.
project of the
Florida Baptist Convention.
This site is made possible by your faithful gifts to the Cooperative Program.